Wednesday 7 March 2012

#marchphotoaday

Howdy folks :)

So i just read on someone's blog about #marchphotoaday and thought 'yay, i wanna do that!' so i am! :D
Apparently there was a February one on Instagram but as i don't have that, i hadn't heard about it until just now - but no matter what month.. what a great idea anyway!

I always take my camera with me everywhere i go, taking pics of random things like my lunch, blackberry bushes, the sun peeping through the trees (when we actually have sun that is!!) and i also take countless amounts of photo's of my little baby Dexter. Anyway.. each day there is a said subject in which your photo should have a link to.. see pic below. I stole this pic from someone's blog (sorry :p) so that i could refer to each day to see what i need to take a picture of..


I don't think i'm gonna have time to post a pic each seperate day, so i may end up just posting maybe 3 or 4 per post - we'll see :) - here's my first installment of pics..

UP - 1


FRUIT - 2

YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD - 3



BEDSIDE - 4

SMILE - 5





VISIT MY EBAY
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/dexter09101/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

No comments:

Post a Comment